There are a few requirements that must be met before you can continue on your educational journey to become a Licensed Massage Therapist (LMT):
Class size is limited to ensure personal attention to each of our students and enhance the success of each individual. However, this can make it competitive to fill limited spots. There is an application process which includes a pre-enrollment questionnaire and personal interview. We also will hold 2 hour "Intro to Massage Seminars" before each program start to ensure that our program is the correct fit for your educational needs.
If you are an individual with a passion to help others, who wants to learn about the body, and wishes to become more confident in themselves while becoming more independent, you will be more successful in this program.
* High School Diploma or G.E.D.
* At least 18 years of age
* Complete Pre-Enrollment Questionnaire
* Personal Interview with personnel of admissions board
* Complete application for admission
* Submit high school, G.E.D., or college transcripts
* Submit a non-refundable application fee of $100
* Receive and read current student handbook
* Complete an enrollment agreement
*All exams, lectures, and handouts will be in English. Students enrolling in Elite Massage School (EMS) must comprehend and speak English. The MBLEx for Licensing will only be available in English and Spanish.