How do I request my high school or college transcripts?


Official versions are often sent directly by the school you attended, either through snail mail or as an e-mail. Your school may also give you an official version of your transcript inside a sealed envelope for you to send yourself. If they do, do not open this envelope, as it will make the transcript no longer official.


How do I request my G.E.D. transcripts?


Click here to visit the State Board for Community and Technical College’s GED information page.


If you completed a GED test on paper before 2014, click here to request a transcript.


If you took the GED on a computer after January 1, 2014, click here to request a transcript.


How do I request my Closed School transcripts?


Order a Transcript from a Closed School in Washington here


The Workforce Board holds transcripts from many of Washington’s closed private career schools. Former students may request copies free of charge.


Your request will be processed within 10 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) of our receipt.


If you do not receive any communication within 10 business days, please contact us at (360) 709-4600 or