There are a few requirements that must be met before you can continue on your educational journey to become a Licensed Massage Therapist (LMT).
Class size is limited to ensure personal attention to each of our students and enhance the success of each individual. However, this can make it competitive to fill limited spots. There is an application process which includes a Pre-Enrollment Questionnaire and personal interview.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- At least 18 years of age
- Complete Pre-Enrollment Questionnaire
- Complete Application for Admission
- Submit a non-refundable Application Fee of $100
- Submit a sealed High School, G.E.D., or ATB Transcript
- Personal Interview with Admissions
- Receive and read current student handbook
- Complete an Enrollment Agreement
All exams, lectures, and handouts will be in English. Students must comprehend and speak English. The MBLEx for licensing will be available only in English and Spanish.