Elite Massage School
Success Begins Here
Through experience, education, and expertise; we excel in preparing others to enter or expand their knowledge in the field of massage; while providing safe and therapeutic care to improve the overall health and wellness of the community and individual.
Elite Massage School’s program offers both a morning and an evening program.
Classes are held Mondays through Thursdays.
Morning Program: 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM (Next morning start is April 8, 2024 )
Evening Program: 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM (Next evening start is October 16, 2023)
Both the Morning and Evening Programs include a 700-Hour Curriculum and takes approximately 11 months to complete.
There are a few requirements that must be met before you can continue on your educational journey to become a Licensed Massage Therapist (LMT).
Class size is limited to ensure personal attention to each of our students and enhance the success of each individual. However, this can make it competitive to fill limited spots. There is an application process which includes a Pre-Enrollment Questionnaire and personal interview.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- At least 18 years of age
- Complete Pre-Enrollment Questionnaire
- An Admissions Representative will contact you after completing the Pre-Enrollment Questionnaire to make an appointment to discuss Enrollment Procedures and Financial Options
- Complete Application for Admission
- Submit a non-refundable Application Fee of $100
- Submit a sealed High School, G.E.D., or ATB Transcript
- Receive and read current student handbook
- Complete an Enrollment Agreement
All exams, lectures, and handouts will be in English. Students must comprehend and speak English. The MBLEx for licensing will be available only in English and Spanish.