This is a 4 Hour Professional Ethics Course that meets your required WA State Ethics, Professional Roles & Boundaries Development CE’s for License Renewal.
Students will learn the following:
- Business Ethics
- Employee versus Self Employee
- NCBTMB Governing Standards
- Clientele Files Retention
- Current WA State Law Updates for Licensed Massage Therapists
- Professional Communication
- Review The 7 Types of Communication
- Verbal versus Non-Verbal Que’s
- Professionalism in the field
- Male Therapist Protection
These will be taught by Power-Point, Discussions, & Scenario Group Class Participations.
Cost will be $100 for 4 CE Hours.